Best Java Training in Chandigarh | Java Training Institute in Chandigarh
Infowiz is one of best Java training center in Chandigarh with a very high level IT infrastructure and laboratory facility. The most attractive thing is that
candidates can opt for multiple IT training courses at Chandigarh location. We feel proud by announcing that Infowiz Software Solutions prepares thousands of
candidates for Java training at sensible fees structure which is sufficient for best Java training in Chandigarh to attend the Java classes.
This course will actively engage students in task-focused activities, lab-based knowledge checks, and facilitative discussions to ensure maximum skill
transfer and retention.
If we talked about placement in Chandigarh, then Infowiz is one and only best Java training and placement center in Chandigarh. We have placed many candidates
to big MNCs till now. We have also arrangement if any candidate wants to learn the best Java training in Chandigarh in less time duration.
Packages in Java
Packages are used in Java in order to prevent naming conflicts, to control access, to make searching/locating and usage of classes, interfaces, enumerations and annotations easier, etc.
A Package can be defined as a grouping of related types (classes, interfaces, enumerations and annotations ) providing access protection and namespace management.
Some of the existing packages in Java are –
- java.lang – bundles the fundamental classes
- java.io – classes for input , output functions are bundled in this package
Programmers can define their own packages to bundle group of classes/interfaces, etc. It is a good practice to group related classes implemented by you so that a programmer can easily determine that the classes, interfaces, enumerations, and annotations are related.
Since the package creates a new namespace there won’t be any name conflicts with names in other packages. Using packages, it is easier to provide access control and it is also easier to locate the related classes.
Creating a Package
While creating a package, you should choose a name for the package and include a package statement along with that name at the top of every source file that contains the classes, interfaces, enumerations, and annotation types that you want to include in the package.
The package statement should be the first line in the source file. There can be only one package statement in each source file, and it applies to all types in the file.
If a package statement is not used then the class, interfaces, enumerations, and annotation types will be placed in the current default package.
The Directory Structure of Packages
Two major results occur when a class is placed in a package –
- The name of the package becomes a part of the name of the class, as we just discussed in the previous section.
- The name of the package must match the directory structure where the corresponding bytecode resides.
Here is simple way of managing your files in Java –
Put the source code for a class, interface, enumeration, or annotation type in a text file whose name is the simple name of the type and whose extension is .java.
Why you should join Infowiz for Java Training in Chandigarh?
Infowiz Software Solutions is one of the leading Java Training Institute in Chandigarh with some of the most innovative teaching methods, state-of-the-art
infrastructure and best study materials. If you’re considering a Java course, trust Infowiz Software Solutions to exceed your expectations.Following reasons
which help you to choose a better Java Training Institute to achieve success in your goal:
- Infowiz offers best Java training and placement in Chandigarh .
- Infowiz feels proud to announce that more than 500 candidates are placed from our Institute in the last 7 years.
- Two-Three big floor building infrastructure with AC classrooms for Java training.
- Large computer machines laboratory with almost 100 computer machines in the lab.
- Servers are provided to the students to practice their topics and concepts of Java training in Chandigarh.
- Industrial projects are provided to the students if they are doing their Java industrial training.
- Our trainers prepare candidates according to interview cracking level with all required practices.
- All candidates go for test and presentation process for 3 times regularly during Java training in Chandigarh. This is a
performance check process for every student.
- Personality development classes, interview session, English speaking session is also available in our Institute.
Contact Infowiz Software Solutions – Java Training in Chandigarh
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: +91 9888-500-888, +91 172-4567-888
Address: SCO 118-120, (Near State Bank of India), Sub City Center, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh, Pin Code 160022.