Best Node JS Training Company in Chandigarh | Node JS Training in Chandigarh
Best 6 Months/ 6 Weeks Node Js Industrial Training Company in Chandigarh, Mohali and Bathinda
At Infowiz, we offer 6 months Node.js training in Chandigarh that clear your doubts and you’ll understand Node.js concepts with hands-on experience. You will learn to work with the file system, events, stream, buffers, and multi-processing in associated building a protocol server with Node.js. With our six months/weeks Node.js certification training in Chandigarh, you’ll also learn to develop applications using Express and using them to Heroku. We have affirmed a group of industry specialists who offer you guidance and training through which you’ll learn all concepts of Node.js. After the completion of Node Js Training in Punjab, Infowiz will confirm to make sure to provide 100% job placements assistance. We will ensure that every one of our students gets placed in reputed companies.
Top Reasons to Choose Infowiz for Node JS Training in Punjab
- Node JS training in Chandigarh is developed according to the IT business-standard.
- We offer the most effective and best Node JS training in Punjab and dedicated placement assistance in Chandigarh with properly planned coaching modules and course content.
- Regular and Weekends classes for Node JS training is provided.
- One of the largest team of Certified knowledgeable Trainers with 5 to 15+ years of Real Industry expertise.
- Mentors of Node JS Programming helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation, and job placement support.
- 24×7 Lab Facilities. Students are allowed to get to the labs for a boundless number of hours according to their favored timings.
- Advantages of Node JS
- Traditional Web Server Model
- Node.js Process Model
- Setup Development Environment
- Node JS Console
Node JS Modules
- Module Types
- Core Modules
- Local Modules
Node Package Mananger
- What is NPM
- Installing Packages Locally
- Adding dependency in package.json
- Installing packages globally
- Updating packages
- Read File
- Writing a File
- Writing a file asynchronously
- Opening a file
- Deleting a file
- Other IO Operations
Creating Web server
- Creating web server
- Handling http requests
- Sending requests