1. Minimum experience of 3 years in the organization of repute.
2. Working experience with product lifecycle management (PLM), finite element analysis (FEA) and computational fluid dynamics (CFD).
3. Hands-on experience with computer-aided engineering (CAM) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAE).
4. Familiarity with 2D or 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools (e.g., AutoCAD, ProE or other).
5. Adequate knowledge of engineering analysis tools (ANSYS, ProMechanica or similar).
6. Mathematical computing and analysis tools knowledge (Matlab, Excel, LabView etc).
7. Solid understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science etc.
8. Creativity and analytical skills.
9. Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner.
10. Technical writing skills.
Send your resume to [email protected]
Number of Openings
IT Park Chandigarh
Best in the Industry