Best Linux Training in Chandigarh | Linux Training Institute in Chandigarh
Linux training in Chandigarh & Best Linux training in Chandigarh are provided by Infowiz Software Solutions. Linux is an operating system which is known as a highly secured operating system. Topmost corporations are using Linux platform operation systems in their IT infrastructures. Unix is also a type of linux operating system. It’s also used for security purpose. Today, companies or organizations are using Unix based operating systems. Infowiz is the best Linux Training Institute in Chandigarh to provide professional training in Linux and Unix training courses.
Here, at Infowiz Software Solutions laboratory are well-structured for Linux Training in Chandigarh where contenders learn the career-oriented skills to uphold the career path. If we talked about Linux Training Center in Chandigarh, then we provide skills for System Administration Overview, Booting and Shutting Down Linux, X Window System Administration, The Linux File System, Working with the Linux Kernel, Controlling Processes, Manage Users and Groups, Installation and Configuration & Managing Software and Devices etc training at live projects training under Linux and Unix Training program.
Linux Course content has designed according to the latest technologies which are using in a corporation at a high level. Infowiz structured Linux training course and syllabus in Chandigarh according to student’s requirement to be prepared for industries through which candidates can easily get placement in Chandigarh in their dreamed companies and corporations.
Infowiz is one of best Linux training center in Chandigarh with a very high level IT infrastructure and laboratory facility. The most attractive thing is that candidates can opt for multiple IT training courses at Chandigarh location. We feel proud by announcing that Infowiz Software Solutions prepares thousands of candidates for Linux training at sensible fees structure which is sufficient for best Linux training in Chandigarh to attend the Linux classes.
This course will actively engage students in task-focused activities, lab-based knowledge checks, and facilitative discussions to ensure maximum skill transfer and retention.
Here in Infowiz, our training helps you to prove your skills and build your career in Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.0, We offer the following Red Hat certifications to validate the skills and knowledge of IT professionals who use Red Hat products.
If we talked about placement in Chandigarh, then Infowiz is one and only best Linux training and placement center in Chandigarh. We have placed many candidates to big MNCs till now. We have also arrangement if any candidate wants to learn the best Linux training in Chandigarh in less time duration.
Linux Training Introduction
Similar to Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Mac OS X, Linux is an operating system. An operating system is a software that handles all components connected with your computer system or notebook. To put it in simple terms – the operating-system control the communication? n between your software programs and your hardware. Without using the operating system (often known as the “OS”), the software wouldn’t function.
Linux Course Content and Syllabus in Chandigarh
Linux basic concepts & installations
- Installation in Standalone Machine
- Installation through NFS
- Installation through FTP
- Installation through HTTP
- Installation through KICKSTART
File System Management:
- Creation of File Systems
- Understanding EXT2, EXT3& EXT4 File Systems
- Converting Ext2 to Ext3 file systems
- Reverting back from Ext3 to Ext2 files systems
- Understanding fdisk,e2label, mount, umount commands
- Understanding fstab and mtab files
- Understanding different types of groups and the creation of groups
- Creation of users in different groups
- Understanding Passwd, Shadow Files
- Understanding password aging
- Creation of quotas for users, groups and file systems
- Understanding users security files
- The different commands for Monitoring the users
- Understanding the different types of run-levels
- Understanding different types of shutdown commands
- Understanding run control scripts
- Understanding the different types
Network files system (NFS):
- Understanding the NFS server and NFS clients
- Understanding daemons and files in NFS of boot phases
- Configuring NFS server and different NFS clients
- The configuration of autofs, NFS security
File transfer protocol:
- Understanding the features and advantages of FTP server
- Configuring FTP server and FTP clients
- Configuring FTP server for anonymous and real users with a download and upload permissions
- Configuring FTP user access, FTP security
- Understanding FTP Basic Commands
- Configuring of anonymous FTP Server
- Understanding xinetd based and non-xinetd based services
- Configuring xinetd based services
- Xinetd security
- Understanding TCP WRAPPER
- Configuring TCP WRAPPER for services
Domain naming service:
- Understanding DNS service and different types of DNS servers
- Configuring DNS (master) DNS (Slave)
- Understanding & Configuring forward (DNS) and cache (DNS) of boot phases
- Understanding different types of files when the system is booting
Logical volume manager (LVM):
- Creation of file systems and converting into LVM
- Creation of physical partitions
- Creation of volume groups
- Creation of logical partitions
- Extending the volume group
- Extending the logical partitions
Package Manager (RPM):
- Understanding the features and advantages of RPM
- Installation of RPM packages
- Upgradation of RPM
- Verification of RPM
- Q u e r y i n g , T R O U B L E SHOOTING
Backup and recovery:
- Understanding different types of file system backup
- Understanding different types of files backups
- Understanding different types of file system backups
- Understanding different types of dump levels
- Understanding monthly, weekly, daily backups
- Different types of backup strategies
Automation of jobs:
- At Jobs. Cron Jobs
Network information service:
- Understanding NIS and daemons at NIS (Server, Slave, and Clients)
- Configuring NIS (master), NIS (slave) and NIS clients in heterogeneous environments
- Integrating NIS (master and slave) with NFS Server
Dynamic host configuration protocol:
- Understanding DHCP
- Configuring DHCP server for different DHCP clients
- Understanding APACHE
- Configuring APACHE web server with virtual hosting
- Configuring APACHE web server with IP BASED, HOST, BASED and PORT BASED
- Configuring member logins for APACHE web server
- Understanding the features and advantages of SAMBA server
- Configuring SAMBA for a heterogeneous environment
- Sharing the resources between unix to unix using SAMBA
- Sharing the resources between windows to unix (vice-versa)
- SAMBA security
- Understanding SQUID proxy
- Configuring SQUID proxy with ACL
- Understanding RAID LEVELS
- Configuring different types of RAID LEVELS (0,1and5)
Why you should join Infowiz for Linux Training in Chandigarh?
Infowiz Software Solutions is one of the leading Linux Training Institute in Chandigarh with some of the most innovative teaching methods, state-of-the-art infrastructure and best study materials for Red Hat certifications. If you’re considering a Linux course, trust Infowiz Software Solutions to exceed your expectations.
Following reasons which help you to choose a better Linux Training Institute to achieve success in your goal:
- Infowiz offers best Linux training and placement in Chandigarh well classified Linux modules.
- Infowiz feels proud to announce that more than 500 candidates are placed from our Institute in the last 7 years.
- Two-Three big floor building infrastructure with AC classrooms for Linux training.
- Large computer machines laboratory with almost 100 computer machines inthe lab.
- Servers are provided to the students to practice their topics and concepts of Linux training in Chandigarh.
- Industrial projects are provided to the students if they are doing their Linux industrial training.
- Our trainers prepare candidates according to interview cracking level with all required practices.
- All candidates go for test and presentation process for 3 times regularly during Linux training in Chandigarh. This is a performance check process for every student.
- Personality development classes, interview session, English speaking session is also available in our Institute.
Contact Infowiz Software Solutions – Linux Training in Chandigarh
Address: SCO 118-120, (Near State Bank of India), Sub City Center, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh, Pin Code 160022.
Phone Number: +91 9888-500-888, +91 172-4567-888