Responsibilities of Java Developer:-
1. Identify and analyze user requirements.
2. Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle.
3. Develop Java EE applications.
4. Write well-designed, efficient code.
5. Review, test and debug team members’ code.
6. Design database architecture.
7. Schedule product releases with internal teams.
8. Document development phases.
9. Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date.
1. Work experience(3-4 years) as a Senior Java Developer.
2. Experience designing, building and testing Java EE applications.
3. In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like JSF and Spring MVC,IUT,Hybernate,Struts,Selenium.
4. Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD).
5. Problem-solving abilities.
Number of Openings
IT Park Chandigarh
Best in the Industry