Information About Mechanical Engneering
Mechanical engineering is known as “Father of all engineering”. Mechanical engineering involves designs, production and operation of machinery. Engineer’s work is to design products. manufacture and design machines, to do reasearch and system management. mechanical engineering is purely based on mathemetics, simple logics of physics and other subjects like fluid mechanics, Robotics, Kinetics, Thermodynamics and mechanics and many more. To become an skilled mechanical engineer one must acquire 4-5 years degree in mechanical branch from an reputed college or university. job opportunities are in abundance to candidates to excel in all subjects and are hands on to new and latest technologies and possess optimistic nature.
Major industrial firms promising employement to skilled candidates are:
They can work in following sectors along with following roles:
- Automotive industry– designing and constructing machinery.
- Chemical industry– it covers all oil prodution companies and chemical manufacturing.
- Marine industries– managing and designing of vessels.
- Pharmaceutical industrues– developing drugs.
- Construction industries-developinhg designing of building.
Jobs can be acquired in either public or private sectors- public sectors- in fieldsof automobile industry, air conditioning, medical industries, space research and so on wheras applicants can work in railway, defence and aircraft industries.
There is lots of scope in it as:
- Many new MNC’s are developing in india, more infrastructures are been built and developed.
- Evident huge foriegn investments made.
Payscale of engineers differs on basis of skills, experience, expertise and job roles provided. Usually skilled ones bags upto 40,000 to 45000 lacs per annum while other get 10,000 to 25000 per month. Hence, one must be fully equipped of all the skills required to ace in this field.