Best Java Training in Chandigarh | Java Training Institute in Chandigarh
Infowiz is one of best Java training center in Chandigarh with a very high level IT infrastructure and laboratory facility. The most attractive thing is that
candidates can opt for multiple IT training courses at Chandigarh location. We feel proud by announcing that Infowiz Software Solutions prepares thousands of
candidates for Java training at sensible fees structure which is sufficient for best Java training in Chandigarh to attend the Java classes.
This course will actively engage students in task-focused activities, lab-based knowledge checks, and facilitative discussions to ensure maximum skill
transfer and retention.
If we talked about placement in Chandigarh, then Infowiz is one and only best Java training and placement center in Chandigarh. We have placed many candidates
to big MNCs till now. We have also arrangement if any candidate wants to learn the best Java training in Chandigarh in less time duration.
Exception in Java
Dictionary Meaning: Exception is an abnormal condition.
In Java, an exception is an event that disrupts the normal flow of the program. It is an object which is thrown at runtime.The Exception Handling in Java is one of the powerful mechanism to handle the runtime errors so that normal flow of the application can be maintained.
Advantage of Exception Handling
The core advantage of exception handling is to maintain the normal flow of the application. An exception normally disrupts the normal flow of the application that is why we use exception handling.Suppose there are 10 statements in your program and there occurs an exception at statement 5, the rest of the code will not be executed i.e. statement 6 to 10 will not be executed. If we perform exception handling, the rest of the statement will be executed. That is why we use exception handling in Java.
Types of Java Exceptions
There are mainly two types of exceptions: checked and unchecked. Here, an error is considered as the unchecked exception. According to Oracle, there are three types of exceptions:
- Checked Exception
- Unchecked Exception
Difference between Checked and Unchecked Exceptions
- Checked Exception
- Unchecked Exception
The classes which directly inherit Throwable class except RuntimeException and Error are known as checked exceptions e.g. IOException, SQLException etc. Checked exceptions are checked at compile-time.
The classes which inherit RuntimeException are known as unchecked exceptions e.g. ArithmeticException, NullPointerException, ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException etc. Unchecked exceptions are not checked at compile-time, but they are checked at runtime.
Error is irrecoverable e.g. OutOfMemoryError, VirtualMachineError, AssertionError etc.
Java Exception Keywords
There are 5 keywords which are used in handling exceptions in Java.
Keyword And Description
- try:The “try” keyword is used to specify a block where we should place exception code. The try block must be followed by either catch or finally. It means, we can’t use try block alone.
- catch:The “catch” block is used to handle the exception. It must be preceded by try block which means we can’t use catch block alone. It can be followed by finally block later.
- finally:The “finally” block is used to execute the important code of the program. It is executed whether an exception is handled or not.
- throw:The “throw” keyword is used to throw an exception.
- throws:The “throws” keyword is used to declare exceptions. It doesn’t throw an exception. It specifies that there may occur an exception in the method. It is always used with method signature.
Why you should join Infowiz for Java Training in Chandigarh?
Infowiz Software Solutions is one of the leading Java Training Institute in Chandigarh with some of the most innovative teaching methods, state-of-the-art
infrastructure and best study materials. If you’re considering a Java course, trust Infowiz Software Solutions to exceed your expectations.Following reasons
which help you to choose a better Java Training Institute to achieve success in your goal:
- Infowiz offers best Java training and placement in Chandigarh .
- Infowiz feels proud to announce that more than 500 candidates are placed from our Institute in the last 7 years.
- Two-Three big floor building infrastructure with AC classrooms for Java training.
- Large computer machines laboratory with almost 100 computer machines in the lab.
- Servers are provided to the students to practice their topics and concepts of Java training in Chandigarh.
- Industrial projects are provided to the students if they are doing their Java industrial training.
- Our trainers prepare candidates according to interview cracking level with all required practices.
- All candidates go for test and presentation process for 3 times regularly during Java training in Chandigarh. This is a
performance check process for every student.
- Personality development classes, interview session, English speaking session is also available in our Institute.
Contact Infowiz Software Solutions – Java Training in Chandigarh
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: +91 9888-500-888, +91 172-4567-888
Address: SCO 118-120, (Near State Bank of India), Sub City Center, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh, Pin Code 160022.