Best Java Training in Chandigarh | Java Training Institute in Chandigarh
Infowiz is one of best Java training center in Chandigarh with a very high level IT infrastructure and laboratory facility. The most attractive thing is that
candidates can opt for multiple IT training courses at Chandigarh location. We feel proud by announcing that Infowiz Software Solutions prepares thousands of
candidates for Java training at sensible fees structure which is sufficient for best Java training in Chandigarh to attend the Java classes.
This course will actively engage students in task-focused activities, lab-based knowledge checks, and facilitative discussions to ensure maximum skill
transfer and retention.
If we talked about placement in Chandigarh, then Infowiz is one and only best Java training and placement center in Chandigarh. We have placed many candidates
to big MNCs till now. We have also arrangement if any candidate wants to learn the best Java training in Chandigarh in less time duration.
Data Types in Java
Data Types Specify that which type of value we can store in a variable an how much amount of memory will be provided to that variable.
There are two type of Data Types in Java:-
- Primitive Data Types
- Non-Primitive Data Types
Primitive Data Types:- The Primitive data types include boolean, char, byte, short, int, long, float and double.
Non-Primitive Data Types:- The non-primitive data types include Classes, Interfaces, and Arrays.
Primitive Data Types:-
- boolean:-It results in two values, true(1) or false(0).
- char:-char is used to store characters i.e. single character e.g-‘A’.
- byte:-A byte is 4 times smaller than an integer. It can also be used in place of “int” data type.
- short :-The short data type can also be used to give memory to a variable just like byte data type. A short data type is 2 times smaller than an integer.
- int:-int is use to store numbers (0to9).
- long:-The long data type is used when you need a range of values more than those provided by int. Its default value is 0.
- float:-it can store decimal values.
- double:-its data range is unlimited.
Non-Primitive Data Types:-
They don’t store the value, but store a reference to that value.
- Class:- class is collection of objects. In one program we create multiple classes.A class works like a blueprint.
- Interfaces:- An interface is like a control panel for a class. In interface body is not allowed.It is implemente by any other class.
- Array:- An array is a single object that contains multiple values of the same type i.e. we can store multiple values of same data type under same name.
Why you should join Infowiz for Java Training in Chandigarh?
Infowiz Software Solutions is one of the leading Java Training Institute in Chandigarh with some of the most innovative teaching methods, state-of-the-art
infrastructure and best study materials. If you’re considering a Java course, trust Infowiz Software Solutions to exceed your expectations.Following reasons
which help you to choose a better Java Training Institute to achieve success in your goal:
- Infowiz offers best Java training and placement in Chandigarh .
- Infowiz feels proud to announce that more than 500 candidates are placed from our Institute in the last 7 years.
- Two-Three big floor building infrastructure with AC classrooms for Java training.
- Large computer machines laboratory with almost 100 computer machines in the lab.
- Servers are provided to the students to practice their topics and concepts of Java training in Chandigarh.
- Industrial projects are provided to the students if they are doing their Java industrial training.
- Our trainers prepare candidates according to interview cracking level with all required practices.
- All candidates go for test and presentation process for 3 times regularly during Java training in Chandigarh. This is a
performance check process for every student.
- Personality development classes, interview session, English speaking session is also available in our Institute.
Contact Infowiz Software Solutions – Java Training in Chandigarh
Address: SCO 118-120, (Near State Bank of India), Sub City Center, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh, Pin Code 160022.
Phone Number: +91 9888-500-888, +91 172-4567-888