Best Data Mining Training Company in Chandigarh, Mohali and Bathinda
Data mining refers to the process of extracting useful and informative data from a huge pile or set of already existing data. Data mining implies the in-depth study and analysis of large data to dig out the potential information from the hidden data. To make your career in this field, one should have sufficient knowledge of python language. Data mining course in Chandigarh from INFOWIZ will sharpen you from beginner to becoming a data mining analyst as multidisciplinary skills are required to become expert in this arena. The course modules designed in our organization help you to start up your career as a data analyst.
Best data mining training institute in Chandigarh i.e. Infowiz where we help you to grasp the complete knowhow of essential tools used in this field. Getting trained from our organization will immensely help you being close to your dream job. Data mining certification courses in Chandigarh from Infowiz will go a long way in enhancing skill development thereby opening up new horizons to your career growth.
Importance of Data Mining?
With the help of data mining, we extract meaningful data,analyze it and in the end can drive meaningful information from the data which enables an organization to take accurate and better decisions which can immensely help the organizations to increase the sales volume. Also with the help of data mining, we can study in deeply the customer behaviors and about their choices. The information collected through Data Mining can be very helpful and useful in forming different marketing strategies and advertisements.
Best 6 months/weeks Data Science Industrial Training in Chandigarh, Mohali & Bathinda
If one is serious about his/her career as a data mining analyst one needs to be skillful enough to be at par with the organizational standards. For acquiring these skills learn from the best data mining industrial training in Chandigarhi.e. INFOWIZ where our team of fully skilled and professionals enriched with vast experience of industrial background improvises quality and skills required to make your benchmark in this arena. Best six months/weeks data mining industrial training in Chandigarh improvised at INFOWIZ will provide wings to your skills and offering kick start to your career and assuring you to excel in this ever-growing and ever-demanding field.
Benefits of Data Mining Training from Infowiz
It is advisable to start learning from scratch from an organization or company and not just from any institute. The certification provided by INFOWIZ is duly approved and recognized by the Govt. which will open up job prospects in Govt.Sector also. Moreover, our in-house placement cell will provide 100% placement assistance to you in the top MNC’S across India. Best data mining training company in PUNJAB i.e. Infowiz where you get fully hands-on practical training and knowledge from the experts in the industry and become a professional in field of data mining analyst. Getting trained by the leaders of this industry matters a lot where we pave the right way for your career development.
Data Mining Industrial Training – Course Content
Introduction to Data Mining
- What is data mining?
- Related technologies – Machine Learning, DBMS, OLAP, Statistics
- Data Mining Goals
- Stages of the Data Mining Process
- Data Mining Techniques
- Knowledge Representation Methods
- Example: weather data
Data Warehouse and OLAP
- Data Warehouse and DBMS
- Multidimensional data model
- OLAP operations
- Example: loan data set
- Data cleaning
- Data transformation
- Data reduction
- Discretization and generating concept hierarchies
- Installing Weka 3 Data Mining System
- Experiments with Weka – filters, discretization
Advanced Techniques, Data Mining Software and Applications
- Text mining: extracting attributes (keywords), structural approaches (parsing, soft parsing).
- Bayesian approach to classifying text
- Web mining: classifying web pages, extracting knowledge from the web
Data Mining Knowledge Representation
- Task relevant data
- Background knowledge
- Interestingness measures
- Representing input data and output knowledge
- Visualization techniques
- Experiments with Weka – visualization
- Attribute generalization
- Attribute relevance
- Class comparison
- Statistical measures
- Experiments with Weka – using filters and statistics
Data Mining Algorithms: Association Rules
- Motivation and terminology
- Example: mining weather data
- Basic idea: item sets
- Generating item sets and rules efficiently
- Correlation analysis
- Experiments with Weka – mining association rules
- Basic issues in clustering
- First conceptual clustering system: Cluster/2
- Partitioning methods: k-means, expectation maximization (EM)
- Hierarchical methods: distance-based agglomerative and divisible clustering
- Conceptual clustering: Cobweb
- Experiments with Weka – k-means, EM, Cobweb
Data Mining Algorithms: Prediction
- The prediction task
- Statistical (Bayesian) classification
- Bayesian networks
- Instance-based methods (nearest neighbor)
- Linear models
- Experiments with Weka – Prediction
Evaluating What’s been Learned
- Basic issues
- Training and testing
- Estimating classifier accuracy (holdout, cross-validation, leave-one-out)
- Combining multiple models (bagging, boosting, stacking)
- Minimum Description Length Principle (MLD)
- Experiments with Weka – training and testing
Mining Real Data
- Preprocessing data from a real medical domain (310 patients with Hepatitis C).
- Applying various data mining techniques to create a comprehensive and accurate model of the data.
Future Scope of DATA MININGE
Within manufacturing, manufacturing and warehousing facilities, statistics data mining can be used to enhance strategies except having a precise goal in mind. Finding bottlenecks in the device can assist decide future gear or hiring needs, as nicely as serve as a beginning factor for lookup involving procedure improvement.
|DATA MININGE Course Fee and Duration|
|Track||Regular Track||Weekend Track||Fast Track|
|Course Duration||120 – 180 Days||24 Weekends||40 – 60 Days|
|Hours||2 hours a day||3 hours a day||6+ hours a day|
|Training Mode||Live Classroom||Live Classroom||Live Classroom|
This is an approximate course fee and duration for DATA MININGE Please contact our team for current DATA MININGE course fee and duration.CONTACT US
related company for JOB