|Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) validates associate-level knowledge and skills required to secure Cisco networks. With a CCNA Security certification, a network professional demonstrates the skills required to develop a security infrastructure, recognize threats and vulnerabilities to networks, and mitigate security threats.|
The CCNA Security curriculum emphasizes core security technologies, the installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices, and competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security structure.
- Describe the components of a comprehensive network security policy that can be used to counter threats against IT systems, within the context of a security policy lifecycle.
- Develop and implement security countermeasures that are aimed at protecting network elements as part of the network infrastructure.
- Deploy and maintain threat control and containment technologies for perimeter security in small and midsize networks.
- Describe secure connectivity strategies and technologies using VPNs, and configure site-to-site and remote access VPNs using Cisco IOS features.
- Course Introduction
- Networking Security Fundamentals
- Protecting the Network Infrastructure
- Threat Control and Containment – Secure Connectivity