Best AVR Microcontroller Training Company in Chandigarh|Mohali| Bathinda
Microcontroller is being used for high-speed signal processing in the embedded system. It forms the major component and tool useful in designing of the embedded system. AVR Microcontroller is an electronic chip which has various advantages over the other type of Microcontrollers. AVR Microcontrollers are 4 times faster than PIC Microcontrollers. Moreover, they use low power consumption and can be operated in different modes of power-saving. AVR Microcontroller course in Chandigarh provided by Infowiz involves ‘learning by doing’. Here the trainee will gain practical knowledge for performing the hands-on exercise and real-world simulations. This training from our organization will ensure you acquire the essentials skills which will be needed at workplace. AVR Microcontroller certification course in Chandigarh from Infowiz will impart the required skills which will immensely help you to gain knowledge about advanced input-output devices through which one is able to write any program using simulators and various assemblies.
AVR Microcontroller training in Chandigarh from our organization will help you in acquiring practical skills on the latest tools and devices used in Microcontroller like Advanced Virtual RISC. One will get to work on the Microcontroller technology, its architecture and pin diagram as well as interrupts and timers. AVR training institute in Chandigarh the best place to learn is Infowiz where we train and teach you and enable you to develop your skills to become an expert in AVR Microcontroller as this field offers Great Career Growth.
Best 6 months/weeks AVR Microcontroller Industrial Training Company in Chandigarh, Mohali and Bathinda
The main motto of preferring AVR Microcontroller over other Microcontroller is that AVR Microcontroller is offering the best combination of flexibility in Designing, Performance and Power Savings. Best 6 months AVR Microcontroller industrial training in Chandigarh at Infowiz where after the completion of training the candidate will become fully versed and equipped with the concepts of AVR Microcontroller in order to implement and handle them effectively to meet the norms laid down by the industry. The necessary and essential skills required in order to be at per with industry can be acquired from our organization where our team of Expert developers makes you thorough and practical skilled on AVR Microcontroller. Best 6 six months/week AVR Microcontroller industrial training in Punjab from Infowiz help you to be fully skillful which enables you to handle the difficult and complex situation when you will step into the real IT Sector.
Why Infowiz is best for AVR Microcontroller Training in Punjab
The course structure and contents have been chalked out under the able guidance of the leaders of MNC’s with a view to impart the best knowledge with advanced contents and syllabus of AVR Microcontroller through which one can have ample opportunities to get placement in MNC’s and Corporate Giants. Best AVR microcontroller training company in Chandigarh i.e. Infowiz where we impart the necessary skills which make the candidate land on his/her dream job in the MNC’s and IT organization across the World. The in-depth knowledge on basics and advanced levels in AVR Microcontrollers will help the trainees in their effective use and apply at their work field.
AVR Microcontroller Industrial Training – Course Content
- Difference between MC-51 (CISC) & AVR (RISC) family of microcontrollers
- The RISC architecture of AVR family’s micro controller
- Introduction To Different AVR mic
- Microcontrollers ( Atmega8515,ATmega8535,ATmega8, Atmega16 etc.)
- Pin Detail of Atmega8515,ATmega8535,ATmega8, Atmega16 etc.
- Programming in Embedded C and different Embedded C compilers.
- Machine Code Burning Techniques and Softwares.
- Hardware interfacing and Programming In embedded c of following
External and On Chip Devices with AVR microcontrollers:Led (using PORTS as Output)
- Switch ( Using PORTS as input)
- Matrix keyboard
- Relay (To control Switching of AC devices e.g. Bulb,Fan, Heater etc.)
- Stepper Motor (Speed and Direction Control)
- DC motor (Speed and Direction Control)
- LCD Display System
- Seven segment display
- Single Chanel Analog to Digital Convertor(ADC0804)
- Multichannel Analog to Digital Convertor (adc809)
- Digital to Analog converters
- I2C based Serial Real Time clock (DS1307)
- Serial communication b/w microcontroller and PC & b/w Two micro-controller
- Programming and Practical implementation Hardware and Software Interrupts
- Programming and Practical implementation of On-chip Timer & Counter
- PWM generation using on-chip PWM generator and its practical implementation.
- Programming and Practical implementation of on-chip Analog Comparator.
- Programming and Practical implementation of On-chip Multichannel Analog to
digital Convertor (Atmega8535, Atmega8. Atmega16)
- Interfacing of different types of sensors
- AVR Microcontroller based Project Development
- Design and Testing of AVR family Microcontroller Evaluation Board