6month Event Planning
Event planning is one of the hottest new fields available to people from all walks of life today. Although some event planners may possess a college degree in business or a related field of study, a college degree is not required to be an event planner, nor is a certificate or any other formal training–although any training and/or education you can receive would certainly be very beneficial and give you an edge over others just starting out.
Those who are brand new to the field of event planning can earn excellent money in this career path, and the benefits and salary only increase with the event planner’s contacts, networking and skill level. Those at the top of their game can earn in excess of millions per year.
- Lesson 1: What Is an Event Planner?
- Lesson 2: The Importance of Networking to the Event Planner
- Lesson 3: The Major Types of Event Planning
- Lesson 4: Corporate Event Planner Basics
- Lesson 5: Wedding Planner Basics
- Lesson 6: Special Party & Celebration Event Planner Basics
- Lesson 7: A Birds Eye View of Planning a Single Event
- Lesson 8: A Bug’s Eye View of Planning a Single Event
- Lesson 9: Details that Make a Difference
- Lesson 10: Starting Your Own Event Planning Service