Top Industrial Training Institute in Chandigarh for 6 Months Industrial Training.
Best Industrial Training in INTERNET OF THINGS in Chandigarh.Infowiz software solutions Best IOT Training in Chandigarh as per the current industry standards. Our training programs will enable professionals to secure placements in MNCs. Croma Campus is one of the most recommended Infowiz software solutions IOT Training Institute in Chandigarh that offers hands on practical knowledge / practical implementation on live projects and will ensure the job with the help of advance level IOT Training Courses.Best Industrial Training Organization for IOT in Chandigarh.No.1 Training Institute for NETWORKING TRAINING in Chandigarh. At IOT Training in mohali is conducted by specialist working certified corporate professionals having 8+ years of experience in implementing real-time IOT projects.Best SKILL DEVELOPMENT Training Institute in Chandigarh.Best 6 Months Industrial Training on IOT in Tricity.
IoT Reference Architecture
- Functional View
- Information View
- Deployment and Operational View
- Other Relevant architectural views
M2M and IoT Technology Fundamentals
- Devices and gateways
- Local and wide area networking
- Data management
- Business processes in IoT
- Everything as a Service(XaaS)
- M2M and IoT Analytics
- Knowledge Management
IoT Architecture-State of the Art
- State of the art
Architecture Reference Model
- Reference Model and architecture
- IoT reference Model
M2M to IoT
- The Vision-Introduction
- From M2M to IoT
- M2M towards IoT-the global context
- A use case example
- Differing Characteristics.
M2M to IoT – A Market Perspective
- Some Definitions
- M2M Value Chains
- IoT Value Chains
- An emerging industrial structure for IoT
- The international driven global value chain and global information monopolies.
M2M to IoT-An Architectural Overview
- Building an architecture
- Main design principles and needed capabilities
- An IoT architecture outline, standards considerations.
Real-World Design Constraints
- Technical Design constraints-hardware is popular again
- Data representation and visualization
- Interaction and remote control.
- Service-oriented architecture-based device integration
- SOCRADES: realizing the enterprise integrated Web of Things
- IMC-AESOP: from the Web of Things to the Cloud of Things
Commercial Building Automation
- Case study: phase one-commercial building automation today
- Case study: phase two- commercial building automation in the future.