No.1 Industrial Training Organization in Chandigarh for 6 Months Industrial.
Best Industrial Training Organization for Cloud Computing Training in Chandigarh. Simply put, cloud computing is the delivery of computing services—servers, storage, databases, networking, software, analytics, intelligence and more—over the Internet (“the cloud”) to offer faster innovation, flexible resources and economies of scale. No.1 Industrial Training Organization in Tricity for 6 Months Industrial Training. You typically pay only for cloud services you use, helping lower your operating costs, run your infrastructure more efficiently and scale as your business needs change. services run on a worldwide network of secure datacenters, which Best 6 Months Cloud Computing Industrial Training in Tricity.
100% Practical based Industrial Training on LATEST SOFTWARES in Tricity. The biggest cloud computing are regularly upgraded to the latest generation of fast and efficient computing hardware. Best Cloud Computing Industrial Organization in Chandigarh. This offers several benefits over a single corporate datacenter, including reduced network latency for applications and greater economies of scale. 100% Practical based Industrial Training on LATEST SOFTWARES in Tricity.
Many cloud providers offer a broad set of policies, technologies and controls that strengthen your security posture overall, helping protect your data, apps and infrastructure from potential threats.
- What is Cloud Computing?
- AWS Global Infrastructure and its benefits
- EC2 and EC2 Instances
- Amazon EC2
- Storage Services and AWS CLI
- Virtual Private Cloud & Direct Connect
- Database Services
- Elastic Load Balancing & Auto Scaling
- Route 53 & Management Tools
- Application Services, AWS Lambda & Elastic Beanstalk
- OpsWorks, Security & Identity Services
- Summarize Cloud and its features
- Relate different Cloud Models
- Classify different Cloud Services
- Categorize the Cloud vendors
- Overview on Regions and Datacentre
- List the features of Azure
- Azure Services
- Azure Management Portals
- Customize Azure Portal
- Building Application Infrastructure in Azure using Virtual Machines
- Hosting Web Applications on the Azure Platform
- SQL Data Storage in Azure
- Designing Resilient Cloud Applications
- Storing Unstructured Data in Azure
- Storing and Consuming Files from Azure Storage
- Designing a Communication Strategy by Using Queues and Service Bus
- Automating Integration with Azure Resources
- Azure Web Applications Security
- DevOps in Azure