Responsibilities of Civil Engineer:-
1. Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
2. Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other).
3. Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications.
4. Assess potential risks, materials and costs.
5. Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies.
6. Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders.
7. Handle over the resulting structures and services for use.
8. Monitor progress and compile reports in project status.
9. Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials.
10. Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
Send your resume to email@example.com
Number of Openings
IT Park Chandigarh
Best in the Industry