Best AVR MICROCONTROLLER 6Months Industrial Organization in Chandigarh.
No.1 Training Institute for NETWORKING TRAINING in Chandigarh. Infowiz A software solutionis providing Best of the class AVR microcontroller training in Chandigarh since 2005. Infowiz has developed Various Development modules For AVR as well other microcontroller Platforms like PIC, ARM, Arduino, Raspberry PI etc For Microcontroller project Development and Implementation.100% Practical based Industrial Training on LATEST SOFTWARES in Tricity. Infowiz Has also Developed Various ISP Burning Systems that are Being used for microcontroller code loading.Best 6 Months Industrial Training on AVR MICROCONTROLLER in Tricity.
- Difference between MC-51 (CISC) & AVR (RISC) family of microcontrollers
- The RISC architecture of AVR family’s micro controller
- Introduction To Different AVR mic
- Microcontrollers ( Atmega8515,ATmega8535,ATmega8, Atmega16 etc.)
- Pin Detail of Atmega8515,ATmega8535,ATmega8, Atmega16 etc.
- Programming in Embedded C and different Embedded C compilers.
- Machine Code Burning Techniques and Softwares.
- Hardware interfacing and Programming In embedded c of following
External and On Chip Devices with AVR microcontrollers:Led (using PORTS as Output)
- Switch ( Using PORTS as input)
- Matrix keyboard
- Relay (To control Switching of AC devices e.g. Bulb,Fan, Heater etc.)
- Stepper Motor (Speed and Direction Control)
- DC motor (Speed and Direction Control)
- LCD Display System
- Seven segment display
- Single Chanel Analog to Digital Convertor(ADC0804)
- Multichannel Analog to Digital Convertor (adc809)
- Digital to Analog converters
- I2C based Serial Real Time clock (DS1307)
- Serial communication b/w microcontroller and PC & b/w Two micro-controller
- Programming and Practical implementation Hardware and Software Interrupts
- Programming and Practical implementation of On-chip Timer & Counter
- PWM generation using on-chip PWM generator and its practical implementation.
- Programming and Practical implementation of on-chip Analog Comparator.
- Programming and Practical implementation of On-chip Multichannel Analog to
digital Convertor (Atmega8535, Atmega8. Atmega16)
- Interfacing of different types of sensors
- AVR Microcontroller based Project Development
- Design and Testing of AVR family Microcontroller Evaluation Board