Best Six 6 Months / 6 Weeks Industrial Training Institute / Company / Center in Chandigarh / Mohali / Bathinda / Punjab
INFOWIZ-A Software Solution is providing Best of the class AVR microcontroller training in Chandigarh / Mohali / Bathinda / Punjab since 2003. INFOWIZ has developed Various Development modules for AVR as well other microcontroller Platforms like PIC, ARM, Arduino, Raspberry PI etc. For microcontroller project Development and Implementation. INFOWIZ Has also Developed Various ISP Burning Systems that are Being used for microcontroller code loading.
Why AVR microcontrollers?
The AVR is a modified Harvard architecture 8-bit / 16bit /32bit RISC single chip microcontroller which was developed by Atmel in 1996. The AVR was one of the first microcontroller families to use on-chip flash memory for program storage, as opposed to One-Time Programmable ROM, EPROM, or EEPROM used by other microcontrollers at the time. Now a Days a very popular Embedded Systems Platform is used that is called Arduino. Arduino is based on very popular Atmega328 and Atmega2560 Avr Controllers.
- Hardware interfacing and Programming In embedded c of following External and On Chip Devices with AVR
microcontrollers:Led (using PORTS as Output)
- Matrix keyboard
- LCD Display System
- Seven segment display
- Switch ( Using PORTS as input)
- Introduction To Different AVR mic
- DC motor (Speed and Direction Control)
- Stepper Motor (Speed and Direction Control)
- Machine Code Burning Techniques and Softwares
- The RISC architecture of AVR family’s micro controller
- Pin Detail of Atmega8515,ATmega8535,ATmega8, Atmega16 etc.
- Microcontrollers ( Atmega8515,ATmega8535,ATmega8, Atmega16 etc.)
- Programming in Embedded C and different Embedded C compilers
- Relay (To control Switching of AC devices e.g. Bulb,Fan, Heater etc.)
- Difference between MC-51 (CISC) & AVR (RISC) family of microcontrollers
- Digital to Analog converters
- I2C based Serial Real Time clock (DS1307)
- Interfacing of different types of sensors
- AVR Microcontroller based Project Development
- Single Chanel Analog to Digital Convertor(ADC0804)
- Multichannel Analog to Digital Convertor (adc809)
- Design and Testing of AVR family Microcontroller Evaluation Board
- Programming and Practical implementation of on-chip Analog Comparator
- Programming and Practical implementation of On-chip Timer & Counter
- Programming and Practical implementation Hardware and Software Interrupts
- Serial communication b/w microcontroller and PC & b/w Two micro-controller
- PWM generation using on-chip PWM generator and its practical implementation
- Programming and Practical implementation of On-chip Multichannel Analog to digital Convertor (Atmega8535, Atmega8. Atmega16)
Contact INFOWIZ-A Software Solution – ARDUINO Six 6 Months / 6 Weeks Industrial Training in Chandigarh / Mohali / Bathinda / Punjab INFOWIZ
Phone Number: +91 9888-500-888, +91 172-4567-888
Address: SCO 118-120, (Near State Bank of India), Sub City Center, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh, Pin Code 160022.