1. Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
2. Review code and design.Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources.
3. Integrate and validate new product designs.
4. Support software QA and optimize I/O performance.
5. Provide post production support.
6. Interface with hardware design and development.
7. Assess third party and open source software.
1. Work experience of 3-4 years in software engineering company of repute.
2. BS degree in Computer Science Engineering/Electronics/Electrical.
3. Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets.
4. Solid programming experience in C or C++.
5. Proven experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems.
6. Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review.
7. Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems.
8. Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Number of Openings
IT Park Chandigarh
Best in the Industry